Here is a free introduction to the seven step program. Join the program for $49.99 by clicking here and you will have access to the entire seven step program and be on your way to overcoming anxiety. Plus you will have access to our free phone in line to join our weekly discussions of the seven steps where you can ask questions and discuss real life examples with Seven Steps director, psychotherapist, Yisroel Roll, LCPC.
There are three main relationships in life:
- A Relationship to ourselves
- A Relationship to family-spouse and children, as well as friends
- A Relationship to career/business and finances
Anxiety can apply and affect all three areas of our lives:
Relationship with ourselves
- Anxious about being liked or doing well in social situations-We judge ourselves and get upset with ourselves;
- Worry about our personal success ----why am I not happier---I am worried that my life is not as good as it could be.
- Worries about my Health.
- Fear of Death
- Relationship with family
- Love-----Does he love me?
- Dating-will he call me again?
- Marriage---- Does she respect me?
- Is he or she cheating on me?
- Anxious about finding or keeping a job
- Worried about getting a promotion
- Surviving the recession
Famous writers have described anxiety:
- It felt as if a serpent had begun to coil round his limbs —George Eliot
- It felt as if her nerves were being stretched more tightly, like strings on violin pegs —
- Leo Tolstoy
- I felt like a switchboard with all my nerves on emergency alert —Dorothy B. Francis
- I had a chill and heavy feeling in my stomach like a lump of lead —Vicki Baum
The core issue in all three relationship areas remains the same: how to contain our worry, stress, nervousness and feeling of uneasiness. The solution is to learn a 7 step process. There is a thought pattern underlying the stress and we need to uncover it and discover since it lives and resides in our subconscious mind---we must bring it up and deal with it in the here and now.